Monday, May 6, 2013

Google Fun for Google Ninjas


Image by Simon
www.flickr.com


            We have spend a lot of time helping you get ready to become a Google Ninja, you are now ready and its time to really have some fun and impress your less Ninjaish friends.  Now with many of these you have to Google the phrase and then click I’m Feeling Lucky Button (or just click the first link, it does the same thing)


Google “do a barrel roll” and go back to those days playing Starfox

Google “Zerg Rush” –Now  I was never a big Starcraft fan, but still fun.

Google “gravity” and click I’m feeling Lucky-  I just hope you don’t break Google.

Google “tilt” and click I’m feeling Lucky-  is my chair lopsided?

Google “the Loneliest Number” and the calculator indicates that the result is 1. Ok, slightly corny.

Google “Elmer Fudd” and click I’m feeling. Also works with Klingon and Pig Latin.
 Google “elgoog” and click I’m feeling.

I know the biggest worry of you day has to do with the seven degrees of Kevin Bacon.  To make your day less stressful just Google the name of the celebrity you are interested followed by “bacon number”

Go to Google translate at http://translate.google.com/ and copy and paste in pv zk bschk zk kkkkkkk  (you can paste it in as many times as you want).  The live your dreams of rocking the beatbox.

pv zk bschk zk kkkkkkk  beatbox

Don’t forget that besides from just following the blog you can like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thetechninjablog/111528315703424, follow us on Twitter @Tech_Ninja_Blog  and now subscribe to our YouTube channel  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzFJ-VbCBBNKqu5sWH8KDg

No comments:

Post a Comment