Monday, January 26, 2015

Teaching About Multimedia with Final Cut Pro and Garageband

What better way to teach about multimedia than to create your own!  As I look back at the type of multimedia that was available to me as a kid I remember Radio, TV,  Books, and Magazines.  No Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, or Netflix. We live in a multimedia universe where a 10 year old kid can start their very own news station or produce their own YouTube series. The sky is the limit.  As I teach my students and my child about how multimedia is produced it is also important that they learn how it affects them in their everyday lives. I wanted to show students how easy it is today to produce a music video with the technology they have at their fingertips.  If only I had this technology back in the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment