Monday, October 28, 2013

Welcome Back

Well I just wanted to say welcome back, not to you, but rather to me. Its been five months since I last posted and I am hoping to get back into a routine with posting more often.  I have a couple of new websites to use, but I just wanted to give a shout out to all those who are supporting The Tech Ninja Blog.  We know that we will not get famous blogging about education, but we are just trying to get information that we feel is important out there.  That is one of the hardest things in todays age. Like Jay mention in his post there is so much more information out there and it gets more and more visually appealing, yet, so much gets missed.  So maybe we post to facebook too much, or on twitter, but we are just trying to help you.  If we are being annoying let us know.

Don’t forget that besides from just following the blog you can like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thetechninjablog/111528315703424, follow us on Twitter @Tech_Ninja_Blog  and now subscribe to our YouTube channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment