Saturday, March 1, 2014

Well it is about time!

Hello folks sorry I have not posted in such a long time but I have been busy busy.  My favorite time of the year is almost upon us and that is the NCTIES conference. I really like this conference because it gives the opportunity for geeks like myself to see whats new in educational technology and to collaborate with others who share the same passion for technology. I am really looking forward to see what is new.  I feel like technology has reached a saturation point and it will be interesting to see the new as well as remixes of current and old applications. In any case I am pumped up and ready to go! OH YEAH Matt and I along with some of our friends will be sporting some killer Tech Ninja Tshirts! So if you happen to be at the NCTIES and you see us give us a thumbs up!


Don’t forget that besides from just following the blog you can like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thetechninjablog/111528315703424, follow us on Twitter @Tech_Ninja_Blog  and now subscribe to our YouTube channel  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzFJ-VbCBBNKqu5sWH8KDg

No comments:

Post a Comment