Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Look Back: Ninja Focus on Soundcloud


We have been asked by several followers of the The Tech Ninja Blog  to share some of our favorite tools.  We thought that we would share some of our early posts about the tools and why we like them.  You can link to the original post by clicking here.

Pic from SoundCloud.com

Hello my fellow technology ninjas and gadget Samurais, I wanted to tell you about a website I came across called SoundCloud.  It is a site where you can create, upload, share, and follow sound.  I signed up for the free account which will give you a limit to the amount of sounds you can upload.  I think it provides an easy way to make your music, podcast, or audio bites public.  It provides you with some cool statistics about your uploads like the number of plays per day and where in the world your uploads are being played. When I clicked on the explore tab a list of music genre appeared along with some other subjects like business, technology, comedy, and books just to name a few.  If you have the dollars to do so you can opt to go for the upgraded paid version SoundCloud Pro and Pro Unlimited. This of course gives you more upload space and access to some other features that I have not looked into yet, but will.  I am not sure of the price because it advertises the price in Euros (I think).  Anyway,  I just started looking into this site and as I learn more about it I will post my discoveries.  Here is a sample of one of my uploads. http://snd.sc/1258BiJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment