Friday, April 19, 2013

Leap Motion

Ok, so I was super excited because I was all set to order two the leap motions yesterday for students to use.  I went to the leapmotion.com and they changed the website.  I started poking around looking at the new content, and I found out that the leap motion is going to be app based.  Now I can't tell you if this will be a good thing or a bad thing, and I won't until I get my hands on one to try out.  However, this did stop me from pre-ordering them.  I thought that it would be like using a wireless mouse and would work with everything, but if it won't?  Will we need to pay for apps?  Questions I wish I had the answer too.  I think that I will go ahead and contact them to see if I can get answers before its release, because regardless of what happens, this will be an important technology step that will be undertaken and I foresee them selling out.  I was just disappoint that they may not fit my needs.

Don’t forget that besides from just following the blog you can like us on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Thetechninjablog/111528315703424, follow us on Twitter @Tech_Ninja_Blog  and now subscribe to our YouTube channel  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYzFJ-VbCBBNKqu5sWH8KDg

No comments:

Post a Comment